b_illymac

Staff member
She says if his stats are so great, why are they only barely winning games?

...and I'm out of this... I'm not getting involved... I have to live with this woman :eek:
Probably because it's a team game and not bowling...:p

Reactions: XP

XP

How did the saints back up QB look? The dude that came in for Roethisberger had a great arm. I thinkihe ran for a 1st as well.

Last edited:

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I've never understood how a team can be as good as Seattle has been, had individual rushers run for 1500+ yards and 5 ypc in a season and yet always have a terrible line. What is it about the Seahawks that lets them overcome such an obvious and debilitating weakness? Why is it that the line is bad every single year?

I mean, they have been really good under Carroll. How do they do it?

As an added bonus, How is it that the Pats can lose both starting tackles and a starting center and have a line look competent? They put up 30 offensive points with tackles that anyone could have had for a bag of magic beans.

Go Sox,
cds

sportsman

How did the saints back up QB look? The dude that came in for Roethisberger had a great arm. I thinkihe ran for a 1st as well.
You'll get to see him all season now. Ben's out for the season with elbow surgery. Having had 3 of those myself, he's in for a tough rehab. Steelers were lucky to get Rudolf with a 3rd round pick.

Reactions: XP

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
IMHO, I will say that when it comes to injuries and a guy like Tom Brady -who has won everything possible, multiple times, and has more money than most anyone can possibly spend, if he does go down with a horrendous injury or major concussion, I will not feel one bit sorry for him.

Zero.
I will not cheer for it to happen.

Why the F is he still playing? He is like a boxer with bad managers. Why?

Last edited:

Latest posts