Steelhead

How’s everybody feeling about that week one squeaker over the Bungles crap D after seeing what the Niners did to them last weekend?
Was that the game our pro bowl DE and starting guard missed and still won? I feel pretty good since they won but of course we they will need to tighten things up to make a playoff run.

Porter

Uncle Rico stormed the Palouse and now he has invaded Jacksonville, jock strap warm up, the Stach , Burt Reynolds vibe and wardrobe, best comment I saw was, “ I’m dropping Patrick Mahomes for this Dude”. He is the Dude. Wish him well. He is also one of the best QBs I have ever seen throw the out ball. He has a style
...and it’s so much better than Swimmys!!! ;):p

778C820A-364B-4B14-B76D-91AF9A3969DE.jpeg

Shad

How’s everybody feeling about that week one squeaker over the Bungles crap D after seeing what the Niners did to them last weekend?
Still feel really good about the Bengals game. Why? Because they won a game they probably should have lost. Nobody here was singing many praises of what they saw in week 1, but I'll take ugly wins over competitive losses every week.

Looks like they were pretty good last week, but I'll be a lot more interested in how your 49ers look when they play the Seahawks. This is the NFL. Nowhere in professional sports is it more pointless to compare margin of victory against other teams as a measure of what to expect when two teams meet. All that said, yeah, you should be optimistic this week. Enjoy!

underachiever

members only
The Carroll led led teams have been notorious for starting the season slow and losing games to bad teams early in the season. The Bengals squeaker isn't anything to hang your hat on but it counts the same in the win column.

The season is young, but it looks like the Santa Clara fans should feel good about their team.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Uncle Rico stormed the Palouse and now he has invaded Jacksonville, jock strap warm up, the Stach , Burt Reynolds vibe and wardrobe, best comment I saw was, “ I’m dropping Patrick Mahomes for this Dude”. He is the Dude. Wish him well. He is also one of the best QBs I have ever seen throw the out ball. He has a style

View attachment 212234
He’s adorable!

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic

View attachment 212234
The dude is something else. I want to compare him to Newton in that they both dress outlandishly. Newton has an air of arrogance and negativity though. Maybe it's due to overexposure. Gardner just seems fun. I hope he does not become jaded.

Go Sox,
cds

tkww

Watching the Steelers game, the contrast between how long their QB(s) had to thrown and how long RW had to throw was flat-out disheartening. Obviously there's two O-lines and two D-lines involved in that observation. But I can't help but think our O-line just plain stinks. And when you watch how well RW can throw given the chance, it sort of seems like a double-crime: it's not just ugly to watch, it's robbing us of beauty.

nb_ken

Have the Seahawks ever had a line that fans viewed as competent in the Carroll era?

Go sox,
Cds
I don't know, they managed to get 16 wins one season behind Okung, Carpenter, Unger, Sweezy and Giacomini.

Of course that was before Tom Cable sold management on the idea that he could turn undrafted punters into NFL linemen.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler

View attachment 212234

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I don't know, they managed to get 16 wins one season behind Okung, Carpenter, Unger, Sweezy and Giacomini.

Of course that was before Tom Cable sold management on the idea that he could turn undrafted punters into NFL linemen.
Did you think that line was competant? Did the fans think it was?
The o-line is super important. Anyone will tell you that. The Hawks win a lot. They have become a model franchise.
Seems like a broken record in Seattle. The line is terrible. Russell has no time. Then they win 11 or 12 games. Somehow 2+2=5.

Go sox,
Cds

Latest posts