Porter

Haha Charles, playing the set up?

NE does it all including cheating, the difference is Seattle always plays the hand dealt, NE fudges the hand dealt, steals a card here and there, deflates a card or two, hires a zamboni driver to deal, or plays video tricks with the cards. It’s simply intentional deviation of the intent/spirit of the rules. Belechick is actually worse than Nueheisal:eek::p:D

Porter

As we know Luke Falk is now thrusted into the starting position. When Luke
Was inserted he went 20/25 198 yards. So now with Gardiner and Luke both starting in the NFL.

This is what Leach had to say.

“I don’t really do the thinking for those people, I do the thinking for myself,” Leach said. “I don’t care if they’re validated or not. If they think they’re good quarterbacks, they’re right. If they don’t think they’re good quarterbacks, they’re wrong. It’s as simple as that.”

That is a great coach!!!!

Shad

According to Pro Football Focus, the seahawks have the worst grade in the NFL this season in pass protection.
Easily believable. And that's with dramatic improvements in protection in the second half of both games. Good thing Russell's good enough to overcome it... Most of the time... For now.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
For an "O" line to be good they have to play together for a few years. A new player every time you turn around doesn't make for a good "O" line. you have to know who you are playing with and what they know. Give the current one now a few years and they should improve.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Haha Charles, playing the set up?

NE does it all including cheating, the difference is Seattle always plays the hand dealt, NE fudges the hand dealt, steals a card here and there, deflates a card or two, hires a zamboni driver to deal, or plays video tricks with the cards. It’s simply intentional deviation of the intent/spirit of the rules. Belechick is actually worse than Nueheisal:eek::p:D
Come on Porter! I'm just trying to talk Hawks. You always have to bring up the Patriots don't you!

All joking aside, I am truly curious as to how the Seahawks line is awful every year according to their fans and the Seahawks are a perennial playoff team at the same time.

You, I am sure, know my thoughts. I will say however, that Ifedi has been a turnstile in the games I have watched tis year.

Go Sox,
cds

nb_ken

Did you think that line was competant? Did the fans think it was?
The o-line is super important. Anyone will tell you that. The Hawks win a lot. They have become a model franchise.
Seems like a broken record in Seattle. The line is terrible. Russell has no time. Then they win 11 or 12 games. Somehow 2+2=5.

Go sox,
Cds
Yeah, that's what I remember most about 2013; the atrocious line play. Everything else is a little hazy. Didn't they play Denver late in the season? Turned what could have been an easy win into a less-easy win.

Best thing the franchise ever did, unloading Max Unger for Jimmy Graham. :rolleyes:

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Hawks improved from 28th to 19th last year after firing Tom Cable according to PFF. Too early this year to tell since we’ve had Oline injuries.
Cable seems like a logical culprit.

We will see if they continue to improve. They have spent a ton of picks on linemen.

Go sox,
Cds

Latest posts