Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
Anyone else notice..or note here, first game of the year that Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas both had interceptions? Sherman had zero last year.

And..I know. No one cared : ) I didn't either

Last edited:
Reactions: XP

Yard Sale

Huge Member
Anyone else notice..or note here, first game of the year Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas both had interceptions?-Sherman had zero last year.

And..I know. No one cared : ). I didn't either
Niners has crap for a pass rush last year so Sherman didn’t get many chances. He did still have a low thrown at rate though.

This year the Niners D line is stacked. Well, that and they got to play J Winston early!

I’m not a full believer yet but so far so good. Shad and UC are right, lets see them play the Hawks. I hate how the NFL groups games against your division. You should play everybody in your division once in the first half of the season and once in the second half.

It also sucks getting a bye in week four but that’s another argument.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
1C33F3FE-8239-4A91-8E78-AE8D2ED7D8F4.jpeg
Let"s give him the @Jojo jersey test? That will tell me if he is legit or not.
Will she buy a non-Seahawk player jersey?
Maybe! ....since he played here! I’ve mentioned my Quarterback crush here before. I love the ones with quirky characters, going back to Joe Namath and Jim McMahon. (I even read their ghostwritten books). Edited to add: EXCEPT Tom Brady. I can’t stand that guy.

I am missing someone on the Seahawks this year who is fun like Richard Sherman and Luke Willson and Jermaine Kearse. Except i still love Tyler! (He’s the jersey i wear now.)

I almost have my notes in order and recopied. I like trying to figure it out while watching the games. This helps me remember their numbers and positions when i write them out. Here’s what i started with. Hahahaha.... (Hard to see, but the little happy face next to Rashad Penny is because i loved watching his post game interview.)

Last edited:

Latest posts