NFR Seahawks

nb_ken

Can i still wear my Kam Chancellor jersey? I paid a lot of money for that thing. Before that i paid a lot of money for Jermaine Kerse. My next jersey is going to have MYname on the back.
Cam Chancellor. Marshawn Lynch. Seahawks legends. Those names will never go out of fashion. Kearse? Maybe to a Husky game?

dogsnfish

Kam is safe, and there are always Largent, Easley, Jones, Kennedy. I have been a fan since their first season in '76 and still never bought a jersey. I am excited for this year!

nb_ken

I was at a Mariners game one time. They had a reliever who got rocked the night before. The next day his jersey was on the closeout rack. Saturday he was OK, Sunday afternoon I could'a got a shirt with his name on it for eighteen bucks. Took the team a week or more to let him go. Guys at the Team Store know better.

Needless to say, I don't remember his name.

IveofIone

WFF Supporter
No, but I was glad to hear you have stopped buying expensive jerseys with players names on them! That's a part of fandom that I have never understood. Why do people-especially men-wear a shirt with another guys name on it and pay to do so? That just seems weird to me yet thousands of guys do it. Imagine a fly fisherman wearing a shirt that said KREH, WHITLOCK, RAJEFF, WULFF, etc.and paying $40-$60 to do it?

You would think he would be freakin' crazy. And you would be right.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
Brock Huard is bad enough to make you crave Dave Sims!
Huard's voice makes me want to hurt myself. Guy is from Puyallup, so what is with his drawl and accent??? Is there a YouTube video of him getting sacked, painfully?

Picking between Sims and Huard is a cruel choice...

Seahawks have one star player this year. Toast.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
No, but I was glad to hear you have stopped buying expensive jerseys with players names on them! That's a part of fandom that I have never understood. Why do people-especially men-wear a shirt with another guys name on it and pay to do so? That just seems weird to me yet thousands of guys do it. Imagine a fly fisherman wearing a shirt that said KREH, WHITLOCK, RAJEFF, WULFF, etc.and paying $40-$60 to do it?

You would think he would be freakin' crazy. And you would be right.
I know, That was dumb!

I gave way too much money to the NFL for those jerseys!

But i did it because my brother has big Seahawks parties every year for the playoff games and SuperBowl and everybody had jerseys so i wanted one too.

My Kearse one was because i did like him and he went to school with my niece. My Chancellor one was cause i liked him so much too and i figured he might retire from Hawks so i could still wear it. But i bought my husband Richard Sherman a couple of years ago for his birthday and so he’s out one too. Edited to add, i think that calculates to over $300 in NFL jerseys in the last two years that we can’t wear. I’m going back to just buying the tshirts with no names.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock