Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I see tonight is the battle of the NFC West teams that lose to the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Good luck fighting for second place bragging rights!

I might catch the end of the game. Should be fun. Kind of like the Vikings of the 70's vs. the Bills of the 90's.

Go Sox,
cds

Porter

I see tonight is the battle of the NFC West teams that lose to the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Good luck fighting for second place bragging rights!

I might catch the end of the game. Should be fun. Kind of like the Vikings of the 70's vs. the Bills of the 90's.

Go Sox,
cds
Hey Charles, it’s coming soon

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I kind of look for Seattle to get it's ass kicked tonight. LA is over getting its ass kicked from last Sunday:oops:

Reactions: XP

Peyton00

The fans will take the rams out of the game.

Seattle has to really play a piss poor bad luck game to lose tonite.

Yard Sale

Huge Member

Go Sox,
cds
There is only one NFC team that is undefeated. They do reside in the NFC west but they won’t be playing tonight. Tonight will be a fight of the lionesses after the leader is full and has left the carcass.

#questforsix
#JimmyG2020
#talkshitwhenyoucan
#NowIreallyhopetheydontlosetotheBrowns

Latest posts