Porter

Almost as bad as the one called for Brady in playoffs when a D player put his hand on TB12’s shoulder pad. Embarrassing all of it.

IveofIone

Anyone watching the 49ers dismantling the Browns tonight? They are playing almost faultless football with no dumb penalties and the running game looks unstoppable. The highly touted Baker Mayfield for Cleveland will have a lot of egg on his face after this debacle.

XP

Mod Extraordinaire
Those 5 years of high 1st round picks are finally paying off for the 9ers and not the Browns. The NFC West is tough this season, hopefully it will elevate the hawks or else they will be watching the Rams and 9ers in the playoffs.

Porter

Those 5 years of high 1st round picks are finally paying off for the 9ers and not the Browns. The NFC West is tough this season, hopefully it will elevate the hawks or else they will be watching the Rams and 9ers in the playoffs.
So true!!!

Yard Sale

Huge Member
Bosa is a beast. Shanahan is really good at calling the right plays to get RBs in wide open spaces. They are second in the league with no name RBs and their best Oline guy out.

Yard Sale

Huge Member

True. But they also avoided the trap of spending a lot of money on big names. Sherman is an exception to that and he didn’t look good tonight despite the pick but I think they got him more for leadership than play.

XP

Mod Extraordinaire
True. But they also avoided the trap of spending a lot of money on big names. Sherman is an exception to that and he didn’t look good tonight despite the pick but I think they got him more for leadership than play.
They paid the QB but that’s all I can think of

Latest posts