NFR Seahawks?

creekx

spent spinner
How much guaranteed money is on Gurly's contract? And Donald's contract? And Goff's contract? How are these guys going to sign Ramsey this off season? If they traded for HALF as season of Ramsey for two 1st round picks that might be the dumbest trade I've ever seen.

Except for the Clowney trade. That was awesome!
Don't forget that Cooper Kupp will be cost about $10mil/year after next season.

nb_ken

OK, everybody in the west won today. Gotta keep pace. Gotta crunch the Ravens. They can do that.

Did you see that 9ers game? What a slog. The slog in the bog. That Washington stadium doesn't drain well. Competition committee should look at that. Fun to watch, though. Adrian Peterson, human squeegee.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
Have you tried Belgian Duble or Tripel Ales? Alcohol content usually about 8-11% but very light taste; no one does it better.
I haven’t tried those. I like dark beer and this one looks like Coca Cola in my glass. Belgian beer isn’t dark is it? Gotta say, It might be a little too much for me! Think i’m going to only have one today unless things start looking bad!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock