Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I like it. Lay it out so that the Pats are in dire and have no business winning tonight. So if they do lose, well it was expected due to the unfortunate circumstances. But if they win, well the credit will be showered upon the glorious and masterful Belichick and the GCOAT Brady and how the Pats pulled of a miraculous victory over a reloaded Jet team while being under gunned and playing with band aids and Advil. Can’t lose either way.
Are you claiming I'm trying to do the old Lou Holtz?

Another question: Was there ever a young Lou Holtz?

Go Sox,
Cds

Hem

For members that cant stand Patriot talk on a Seahawks thread ...again Charles baited you .
I'm loving a good beat down of the Jets ...just wish that blow hard Ryan was still coaching them.

Porter

For members that cant stand Patriot talk on a Seahawks thread ...again Charles baited you .
I'm loving a good beat down of the Jets ...just wish that blow hard Ryan was still coaching them.
I think the Pats have done the real baiting, poor young Sam Darnold, 4 picks in 18 passing attempts :eek:

IveofIone

My advice to Sam Darnold is the same as it was two years ago-stay in school kid. He was way too green to turn pro and played his last year at SC about the same as he played tonight, bad decisions and bad mistakes.

But I am amused that the Jets took him so high in the draft. It's like they didn't evaluate his body of work at all and signed him.....why? Had he stayed in school he would be a senior this year and with about 26 more games of experience would be a good candidate for the NFL. But he has appeared as a boy playing a man's game, much like a lot of other guys that leave early for the bucks but aren't ready for the bigs. A piano player may learn a few chords and be able to play Chop Sticks and Happy Birthday well but that doesn't mean they are ready for a concerto. Darnold looks like he forgot the notes to Happy Birthday.

Peyton00

My advice to Sam Darnold is the same as it was two years ago-stay in school kid. He was way too green to turn pro and played his last year at SC about the same as he played tonight, bad decisions and bad mistakes.

But I am amused that the Jets took him so high in the draft. It's like they didn't evaluate his body of work at all and signed him.....why? Had he stayed in school he would be a senior this year and with about 26 more games of experience would be a good candidate for the NFL. But he has appeared as a boy playing a man's game, much like a lot of other guys that leave early for the bucks but aren't ready for the bigs. A piano player may learn a few chords and be able to play Chop Sticks and Happy Birthday well but that doesn't mean they are ready for a concerto. Darnold looks like he forgot the notes to Happy Birthday.

30.5 million contract with a bonus of 20 million.

He can go back to school any day he chooses.

He made the correct choice.

Strike while the iron is hot.

Charles Sullivan

What is of the utmost importance is that we understand all the flaws of the losers. Never tip your cap to the winner.

That same Jets team beat the Cowboys last week.

Pat's defense:2
Jets offense: 0

Go sox,
Cds

b_illymac

Staff member
What is of the utmost importance is that we understand all the flaws of the losers. Never tip your cap to the winner.

That same Jets team beat the Cowboys last week.

Pat's defense:2
Jets offense: 0

Go sox,
Cds
According to people a hell of a lot better at math and statistics as me the Pats will play the second easiest schedule ever in football....

Also Diggs to Seahawks??? Go Hawks. Good trade I think.

Charles Sullivan

According to people a hell of a lot better at math and statistics as me the Pats will play the second easiest schedule ever in football....

Also Diggs to Seahawks??? Go Hawks. Good trade I think.
The schedule has been easy. It gets tougher. It isn't college, they don't set their own schedule. Against the teams they have played, the defense is allowing less than a td per game. That is impressive.

I have not read the paper yet. Getting Diggs would be quite a get for the Chickenhawks. Wilson has been outstanding and he truly does not have great players to throw to.

Go sox,
Cds

b_illymac

Staff member
The schedule has been easy. It gets tougher. It isn't college, they don't set their own schedule. Against the teams they have played, the defense is allowing less than a td per game. That is impressive.

I have not read the paper yet. Getting Diggs would be quite a get for the Chickenhawks. Wilson has been outstanding and he truly does not have great players to throw to.

Go sox,
Cds
Safety from Detriot. Detriot fans and players are pissed. Seems it might be the end of Ted Thompson for us. Or Bradley hurt worst then expected.

Charles Sullivan

Safety from Detriot. Detriot fans and players are pissed. Seems it might be the end of Ted Thompson for us. Or Bradley hurt worst then expected.
Much different Diggs. I see. The dudes were all excited on the radio at lunch. I'm sure he's fine but damn that's a lot of excitement for a guy the Lions did not want.

Go Sox,
cds

Latest posts