Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Seahawks

NFR 
Tags
go hawks!
270K views 7K replies 154 participants last post by  Thrasybulus 
#1 ·
Did I miss the "official Seahawks thread" ? I can't believe nobody has started one yet :eek:

#21 ·
I was at a Mariners game one time. They had a reliever who got rocked the night before. The next day his jersey was on the closeout rack. Saturday he was OK, Sunday afternoon I could'a got a shirt with his name on it for eighteen bucks. Took the team a week or more to let him go. Guys at the Team Store know better.

Needless to say, I don't remember his name.

#24 ·
Don't know about anybody else but if I have to listen to Brock Huard to watch Hawks games I believe I will become a fan of the Browns or maybe the CFL.

#26 ·
No, but I was glad to hear you have stopped buying expensive jerseys with players names on them! That's a part of fandom that I have never understood. Why do people-especially men-wear a shirt with another guys name on it and pay to do so? That just seems weird to me yet thousands of guys do it. Imagine a fly fisherman wearing a shirt that said KREH, WHITLOCK, RAJEFF, WULFF, etc.and paying $40-$60 to do it?

You would think he would be freakin' crazy. And you would be right.

#30 ·
I know, That was dumb!

I gave way too much money to the NFL for those jerseys!

But i did it because my brother has big Seahawks parties every year for the playoff games and SuperBowl and everybody had jerseys so i wanted one too.

My Kearse one was because i did like him and he went to school with my niece. My Chancellor one was cause i liked him so much too and i figured he might retire from Hawks so i could still wear it. But i bought my husband Richard Sherman a couple of years ago for his birthday and so he's out one too. Edited to add, i think that calculates to over $300 in NFL jerseys in the last two years that we can't wear. I'm going back to just buying the tshirts with no names.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.