NFR Seahawks?

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Shit they are playing like they want Atlanta to come back and win. The third quarter really sucks for the team.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
Seahawks score 3 points in 2nd half and the Falcons back up QB is looking at throwing upwards of 500 yards???

Wow, 6-2 on the year, pretty great first half of the season, everything considered

Last edited:

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
Go Hawks! Watched the game in Herb's Tavern in Friday Harbor! That was really fun . Now waiting in the ferry line. So glad it was a 10 am game.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Seahawks score 3 points in 2nd half and the Falcons back up QB is looking at throwing upwards of 500 yards???

Wow, 6-2 on the year, pretty great first half of the season, everything considered
I wanted to send you a PM but I can't get into your profile.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock