nb_ken

Well, it was good while it lasted. This is officially an offensive team now. Took 40 points to beat a nobody team. Defense couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. All day. Win's a win, but this was tougher than it needed to be. Hope the O can keep putting up points like they have been. The Legion is a memory.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I would rather be entertained ALL YEAR LONG with super close games and lose the SuperBowl than have us blow out all of the teams and win it. I watch football to be entertained and to love our players. I don’t need the Hawks to dominate every team.

That’s how i fish too. I’m don’t ask for too much. So i’m never super disappointed.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I love how Pete Carroll never throws any of his players under the bus. He is very kind to Myers in the press conference. Such class. I just love him.

b_illymac

Staff member
Fun game. The kicker situation is disappointing after signing him to a big contract. The guy looked good last year. Not sure what the heck is going on.

Metcalf is exciting to watch for a rookie. Guy throws some punishment out and looks to be a steal and plays with passion. Wilson to Lockett might be best combo in league and is super fun to watch as well. Was cool to see Hollister get involved. We traded for him from the Patriots so let's hope he works out like the Coleman fleecing. Which brings me to my next point...

Wilson is the MVP of the league right now and it isn't even close. Monday night will be a battle against the niners!

Porter

RW3 is the top candidate in the minds of few....For many of the east coast biased analyst and so called experts he is a distant 4th or 5th. If AR gets hot, or Patrick Mahomes returns and is decent at minimum those two will replace him as second. I think Prescott is the favorite QB right now and will reman so unless something significant happen. Just a hunch.

Latest posts