the_grube

Didn't watch the game, just saw the 5sec clip on Sports center that they kept running over and over -- it picked up pretty much right at the de-helmeting event. From that clip it looked like Randolph was just a victim. The behavior of the Pitt. O line that was kicking Garett seemed like penalty/suspension material too.

Jamie Wilson

What has happened to Gurley?? I thought he would be a force for 3 or 4 years but that knee must be really bad. A running back in the NFL takes a pounding I suppose but he is a shell of what he was. Kind of sad really

underachiever

members only
What has happened to Gurley?? I thought he would be a force for 3 or 4 years but that knee must be really bad. A running back in the NFL takes a pounding I suppose but he is a shell of what he was. Kind of sad really
Prior to the season, I recall reading his knee has arthritis. It is sad as he's only 25.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
I keep seeing stories pop up that Jeff Bezos has interest in possibly purchasing the Seahawks and how the NFL would like to have his coin in the league.
It will be interesting to see if Jody Allen decides to sell the team in the future.
SF

sportsman

What did “Rams Slayer” Mason Rudolph do to deserve a suspension?
All Rudolfs fault for not strapping his helmet on tighter!. 6 game suspension for Garrett? BS. You get that for smoking a joint. Add a year to it or we'll see it happen again.

Latest posts