NFR Seahawks

Charles Sullivan

Is the happy ending how Brady keeps his throwing arm in shape?
It may be. I'm not in the know about these sorts of things. If that's what he is doing though, I think he should continue. It's all about "pliability" according to Brady's guru.

In all honesty, I am a little disappointed that I had to make the Bobby Kraft joke with the way this thread was going. You boys need to up your non-meme game a notch or 2.

Go Sox,
cds

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
Did anyone think to show the video of Myles Garrett’s assault to the district attorney?
The QB started it by trying to remove Garrett's helmet, but failed. After Garrett showed him how it was done and removed his helmet, the QB came after him. Not very smart. Neither player was hurt. However, two Pittsburgh receivers were concussed by illegal helmet to helmet hits. Brain injury has occurred. Should those two players be charged also?

Honestly, concerning the Garrett incident, I used to see worse watching Roller Derby when I was a kid. Especially among the women!

KerryS

Ignored Member
The QB started it by trying to remove Garrett's helmet, but failed. After Garrett showed him how it was done and removed his helmet, the QB came after him. Not very smart. Neither player was hurt. However, two Pittsburgh receivers were concussed by illegal helmet to helmet hits. Brain injury has occurred. Should those two players be charged also?

Honestly, concerning the Garrett incident, I used to see worse watching Roller Derby when I was a kid. Especially among the women!
I asked if the district attorney was shown the video. The answer to my question is yes. Now, the question becomes are charges going to be filed? So far no but the act of striking another player with a blunt object such as a helmet could be construed as an assault with a weapon. Will it happen? Likely not.

gt

attacking with a 'deadly weapon' is no laughing matter and certainly not one worthy of attempting to make lite of it with an altered image. the guy has been indefinitely suspended and i have no idea if charges will be filed. but brain injury is one thing these players face during each 'game', so bring down the roof on this guy, NOW.

DanielOcean

attacking with a 'deadly weapon' is no laughing matter and certainly not one worthy of attempting to make lite of it with an altered image. the guy has been indefinitely suspended and i have no idea if charges will be filed. but brain injury is one thing these players face during each 'game', so bring down the roof on this guy, NOW.
LMAO if you consider that a "deadly weapon" then I am a victim of multiple attacks on my life by all of my older brothers growing up. Know any good attorneys? Something tells me you have multiple on speed dial!

DanielOcean

I am sorry. I think that brawl was one of the coolest things I have seen in football in a long time. Come on, I would take great pride in having the reputation for ripping the helmet off another mans head and then beating him with it LOL.
The guy deserves his punishment but he should take it with a smile. Rudolph should just quit all together after flailing his arms out the way he did looking for one of the hall monitors to save him. LOL

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts