sportsman

Lamar Jackson for MVP

NOBODY else is doing what he does.
MVP is a beauty contest. If Jackson goes down, RG3 would fill in nicely. Hawks have RG0 and would fold without Wilson. So who is the MVP for their team? Harbug would be wise to stop having designed plays with Jackson crashing up the middle. He won't last very long.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I saw Gilore's coverage stats when reading the Globe today.

Stephon Gilmore 2019 coverage stats:
11 games
53 targets
19 receptions
36% completion
223 yards
0 touchdowns allowed
4 INT
10 PBU
18.04 Passer Rating

He caught one more ball than Amari Cooper on Sunday. Is he the defensive player of the year right now?

Go Sox,
cds

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I don't follow the stats very close. If I was to try and keep them on my head. My head would explode. But the Ravens really put an ass whipping on them. And Goff does have little hands. How they won last hear is a mystery to me. They have the same team and the same coach. So what is their problem.

And that team is Awesome.:p:p:p

winxp_man

Steelhead Bum
Because that’s what every 40 Whiner fan whined about after the Hawks beat you at home. They forgot to mention we played without a WR1, 3rd string TE, back up center, and Clowney played injured. Can’t wait to play the 9ers again
XP you sound like you would make a great whiner.

nb_ken

I think its not too bad the Niners win. Greenbay has a cake walk rest of way. Niners still play NO and Baltimore. We are not talking the Rams here with a 20 percent chance to make playoffs. I want the 1 or 2 seed.
There's a very good chance the Hawks play the Niners 3 times this year. That scares the hell out of me. First time was brutal. Six days later the Hawks looked tired. Carson took a short day. Clowney couldn't answer the bell. Win's a win. Kept pace.

Niners, not so much. Three times, huh?

Nick Clayton

There's a very good chance the Hawks play the Niners 3 times this year. That scares the hell out of me. First time was brutal. Six days later the Hawks looked tired. Carson took a short day. Clowney couldn't answer the bell. Win's a win. Kept pace.

Niners, not so much. Three times, huh?

Six days later? They had a bye week following the Niners game.

Latest posts