Steelhead

Your meme skills suck...'look, ma, going uphill in the ocean!' Take eight seconds to rotate the photo, and the text. This would be sloppy for my twelve-year-old nephew. Then again, he's a solid C- student.
I think it’s the perspective of the photo. However, I don’t really care so you’ll have to contact the US Coast Guard about it.

b_illymac

Staff member
There is an article on fivethirtyeight that discusses that a bit. It is true to some extent.

Where did you find that? PFF?

Coverage stats can have some subjectivity to them. Those, at least Gilmore's, seem just off.

Go Sox,
cds
Charles I looked at the globe piece where you found your Gilmore statistics. They post statistics from a guy on twitter. This may be why they don't quite line up with my professionally sourced statistics...Screenshot_20191127-115659.png

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Charles I looked at the globe piece where you found your Gilmore statistics. They post statistics from a guy on twitter. This may be why they don't quite line up with my professionally sourced statistics...View attachment 218571
Oh I know. Pro football focus has him as being targeted 66 times and giving up 30 catches. The globe has per gcoverage stats they publish each week too. They don't seem to jive with a completion percentage that high either. Also, I watch the games.
I'm just curious where that percentage comes from.
Coverage stats have a ton of subjectivity. 56% seems way off to me.

Go sox,
Cds

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Kind of a dubious stat. The best CBs don’t get thrown at often enough to make that list.
QBR when targeted would be much better but stats are what you want to make of them.

This is one of my favorite websites. Politics, pop culture, sports. It's a pretty unbiased and cool stats based web site.

There is some neat stuff about the Seahawks in here too.

Go Sox,
cds

Steelhead

This is one of my favorite websites. Politics, pop culture, sports. It's a pretty unbiased and cool stats based web site.

There is some neat stuff about the Seahawks in here too.

Go Sox,
cds
“Through week 8”

The Hawks added Diggs on the backend. I’d like to see the last 3 games instead of the whole season when we didn’t have Diggs and ours CBs have been heating up.

Last edited:

Porter

Peaking ....keep it up. Personally I like a four game peak before playoffs. But you got to be in position too. I actually like the Seahawk trending position. It’s like they are discovering new toys as they march on. I also think Frisco is on an up trending curve. Kittle a beast and him and their FB at full go is a different team. Remember Coach Knox. I think greatest line. Repeated on this site perhaps this thread earlier but so true.

‘Its not who you are playing but when you are playing them’.

Latest posts