Yard Sale

Huge Member
Tough loss but it seemed like the Niners figured it out in the second half. Tough to tell on TV but maybe that coincided with a stop in the rain? Lamar is fast but the ravens D is super slow. I’ll take a rematch in a SB type place.

game 17 is gonna be epic if the hawks take care of the Vikes and the Niners can get past NO.

Steelhead

Tough loss but it seemed like the Niners figured it out in the second half. Tough to tell on TV but maybe that coincided with a stop in the rain? Lamar is fast but the ravens D is super slow. I’ll take a rematch in a SB type place.

game 17 is gonna be epic if the hawks take care of the Vikes and the Niners can get past NO.
The 9ers figured it out in the 2nd half when they scored zero points. LOL

Yard Sale

Huge Member
Yard Sale gets his football acumen....

......At a yard sale....
Explain?

seems we played a team that kicked your ass in Seattle at their house straight up. Only points they scored in the second half was as the clock ran out.
Maybe next week our luck will really go south and the Saints will sit Brees and play Bridgewater instead. :p

IveofIone

Anyone else just getting sick of bad interference calls? I saw one today where the defender had a hold of the receivers left shoulder pad and tomahawk chopped his right arm before the ball got there. The only way interference could be any more obvious was if the defender actually tackled the receiver before the ball arrived. There was no call on the play. It was challenged and again the ref said there was no foul on the play. I have been watching pro football since 1960 and for all of those years what I saw today (numerous times from different angles and in slow motion) has been an interference call. So why can't current refs distinguish an obvious infraction when they see it over and over again on a monitor?

What we are seeing on the field these days just defies logic and makes a sham of the whole instant replay/challenge thing.

The good news? Pitchers and catchers report in 73 days!

Yard Sale

Huge Member
49ers lost....both today and to the Seahawks

.....'Nuff said...

Till something about those losses changes, best be shutting yet piehole, lest you look even dumber.

:)
this thread would be mighty boring if it only reported who won and who lost.

I didn’t complain or say they got cheated, I said it was a tough loss. Just like the Seattle game

Latest posts