BDD

I am glad to see some of the most successful teams employ a strong running game as part of their winning formula. It is very satisfying, being able to control the clock, grinding out first downs, keeping the opposing quarterback off the field while you control the game. When everybody watching on TV and in the whole stadium knows you are going to run the ball and they can't stop you is an awesome feeling. Nothing like mano a mano combat, lining up your best against their best and seeing who is superior.

That first quarter today was great as a spectator. No penalties, no official reviews, no commercials, (just one injury), no time outs and two drives, one by each team that ate up the entire first quarter in what seemed like 15 minutes.

Steelhead

Was at the game tonight. There are going to be some sore Vikes tomorrow and some doubtful players at Sundays game. The Hawks crushed some #Skols tonight.

Peyton00

I collected my winnings from the vikings fan and he was very gracious in the loss.
No attitude and no excuses.

It covered my loss on the patriots game.

And the betting continues.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
As for ball control the Seahawks had the ball almost twice as long as the other team. And can you believe this, only one penalty. But Minnesota has a high powered offence.

quilbilly

gO dAwGs
Good O line play, everyone knew they would run at the end of the 4th quarter,and we ran it and forced the Vikes to burn up their time outs.
When you run it and get first downs, it's a long game for the defense....
:)

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
As for ball control the Seahawks had the ball almost twice as long as the other team. And can you believe this, only one penalty. But Minnesota has a high powered offence.
I noticed that when we were at the two minute warning that the game had been on only for about one hour and 5 minutes! No penalties helps a lot!

Latest posts