NFR Seahawks?

Peyton00

Charles

Do u feel like the patriots are slipping into the normal range of greatness?

(Tiger woods doesn't win every time)

You know i have been a fan of the GOAT.

I am not trying to kick him, but it looks like he may be coming back down to earth.

This December is gonna be a month of football to remember for along time.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Charles

Do u feel like the patriots are slipping into the normal range of greatness?

(Tiger woods doesn't win every time)

You know i have been a fan of the GOAT.

I am not trying to kick him, but it looks like he may be coming back down to earth.

This December is gonna be a month of football to remember for along time.
The Pat's have some awful roster problems, especially on offense. They play 2 rookie receivers a lot. With the complexity of their offense, it's been tough on TB12 getting on the same page. They run a ton of option routes.
They presently have no fullback on the roster. They use a linebacker some at that spot. Running has been hit or miss. They use an fb in their system. They have had to use tight ends instead. That's why Hollister is a Seahawk. He was too small for NE's system.
The thing is McDaniels and Brady tend to find a way. They ran for a bunch last week. Maybe they can build on that. The line is looking better. If the defense is not required to score to win they can play smart defensively.
The defense has been great. Last week you could tell that they were trying to force a turnover which led to giving up big plays. It was the american football equivalent of chasing the game in soccer. Special teams is excellent outside of the place kicker. They don't have one on the roster as of today. Kick coverage and punt teams are at times spectacular.
If they get to the afc title game with this roster Brady and McDaniels should be given a ton of credit. The o-line will have to be great too.
The thing is I've seen some bad rosters get to the superbowl before. With Brady and BB it can happen.

Go sox,
Cds

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I wonder if BB will retire when TB does since kraft made him trade Jimmy G? This would have been the perfect season to slide him in...
BB recently said that he was not opposed to coaching into his 70's. He had earlier said that he wasn't going to be like Marv Levy. I suspect he coaches longer than TB12 plays.

I'm not sure that Kraft made him trade JG either. That is a whole other story though.

Go Sox,
cds

Porter

Let me drop this bomb on a forgotten great.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock