NFR Seahawks?

nb_ken

I listened to the Husky-Utah game on the radio. They have a sideline reporter - I'd know her name if I heard it, but I wouldn't be able to come up with it.

I can count on my fingers the number of words that have ever come out of a sideline reporter's mouth that had any consequence whatsoever.

But this kid on the radio was good. She was like the 3rd announcer, but she was watching the game from the sideline. "Ooh what a vicious hit. Happened right in front of me. Kinda hit where everyone on the sideline cringes all at once."

She was great. The Michael Dickson of sideline reporters.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
I listened to the Husky-Utah game on the radio. They have a sideline reporter - I'd know her name if I heard it, but I wouldn't be able to come up with it.

I can count on my fingers the number of words that have ever come out of a sideline reporter's mouth that had any consequence whatsoever.

But this kid on the radio was good. She was like the 3rd announcer, but she was watching the game from the sideline. "Ooh what a vicious hit. Happened right in front of me. Kinda hit where everyone on the sideline cringes all at once."

She was great. The Michael Dickson of sideline reporters.
Elise Woodward
Formerly on KJR
Played hoops @ UW

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Dotis Burke is the best. Overall, the NBA has the best broadcasters of the major sports with hockey just on their heels.
The Thursday night ladies broadcast will be good. The less that I listen to ex NFLers the better. Cosell was right about that.

Go sox,
Cds

Don't know why so many folks hate Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, I rather listen to them than Al Micheals and Chris Collinsworth. I'll probably watch the game Thursday night so we shall see.

Latest posts