NFR Seahawks?

O' Clarkii Stomias

What sort of reaction do you expect after a loss, especially when they played as poorly as they did tonight? It would be even more weird if Seattle fans were celebrating, wouldn't it? Seattle still controls their destiny as it relates to winning the NFC West, but their wasn't much worth celebrating this evening.

I can't speak for all the Seahawk fans but 10 wins has already eclipsed my preseason expectations.
Hard to argue with your thinking, but a Rams win is just that a Rams win!

Thrasybulus

The new fly fisherman
The Seahawks were held without an offensive touchdown for the first time since a 17-9 loss at Green Bay on the opening game of the 2017 season.

The Rams sacked Wilson five times and hit him 11 times in all, and they held the Seahawks QB without a touchdown pass for the first time this year.

Thrasybulus

The new fly fisherman

I’m looking at my notes and I think we are going to win today now that Penny is hot (and Lockett is no longer sick).
Seahawks: 24
Rams: 21

Edited to add after the score is 3-7 so early in the game. I think this might be a higher scoring game so i am upping it: Seahawks : 28 ; Rams 24

Jim Travers

The Seahawks are expected to win every game because it is a KNOWN FACT they are better! However sometimes the better team loses, but they are still considered to be better!

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
Russell Wilson is going to also need to win the Comeback Player of the Year award to win the MVP now.

Stats are sliding

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock