NFR Seahawks?

Thrasybulus

The new fly fisherman
With Playoffs Looming, Injuries Piling Up for Seahawks
For NFL players and teams, the final few months of the NFL season can be a war of attrition as injuries and wear-and-tear begin to take a toll.
For the Seahawks, it’s been an especially difficult season battling the inevitable injury bug. Entering Week 14, the team already had 13 players on injured reserve, including starting center Justin Britt and tight end Will Dissly.
Making matters worse, cornerback Neiko Thorpe underwent sports hernia surgery last week and running back Rashaad Penny tore his left ACL on Sunday night, which means two more players are guaranteed to join Seattle’s lengthy injured reserve list.

Last edited:

Thrasybulus

The new fly fisherman
The LA RAMS playoff surge has clearly put some of you c-hawk fans on edge. It's just a game folks, don't let the prospect of c-hawk elimination go to your head.

20191210_104535.gif

Creatch'r

Heavies...
Hawks played terribly. I’m not sure what the fuck I was watching Sunday but at least we don’t have Goff for a QB. We will see what shakes out in the next few weeks this is gonna be a great December of football in the NFC. Looking forward to it one week at a time. Despite the ugly loss I had a great time in LA, thanks for your concern DIME! :)

Resume gloating.

Thrasybulus

The new fly fisherman
Thanks for sending me game photos @Creatch'r but I'm still waiting for your post game selfie in front of the scoreboard. The last RAMS touchdown has been nominated for Stiff Arm of the Year.
Gurley Stiff Arm.jpg

smc

WFF Supporter
Hey Folks,
Let's keep it civil. I am entitled to 24 hours of gloating and we still have 10 hours to go. It will be 10 months until our next rematch,... unless we meet again in the NFC title game.
Yours truly,
Thrasybulus
I think you're well past your "entitled 24 hours of gloating". Trashy. :p

gt

well all you die hards will just have your hopes dashed this weekend when the Seahawks fail to clinch a playoff berth. they screwed themselves last week with the loss to the Rams.

an overrated team promoted by a paid media, that never gets the job done.

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
well all you die hards will just have your hopes dashed this weekend when the Seahawks fail to clinch a playoff berth. they screwed themselves last week with the loss to the Rams.

an overrated team promoted by a paid media, that never gets the job done.

Lol Ya, everyone knows the Seattle Seahawks are the true media darlings of the media

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock