NFR Seahawks

IveofIone

WFF Supporter
I know, That was dumb!

I gave way too much money to the NFL for those jerseys!

But i did it because my brother has big Seahawks parties every year for the playoff games and SuperBowl and everybody had jerseys so i wanted one too.

My Kearse one was because i did like him and he went to school with my niece. My Chancellor one was cause i liked him so much too and i figured he might retire from Hawks so i could still wear it. But i bought my husband Richard Sherman a couple of years ago for his birthday and so he’s out one too. Edited to add, i think that calculates to over $300 in NFL jerseys in the last two years that we can’t wear. I’m going back to just buying the tshirts with no names.
Jojo-Google Jiffy Shirts!

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Jojo, what do you mean you can't wear those shirts anymore. Sure you can. Just wear them as knock around shirts. Like when your cleaning house of when your out watering the yard. Hell you could wear them to clean your fireplace. No one will care if you get it dirty.

FinLuver

Jojo, what do you mean you can't wear those shirts anymore. Sure you can. Just wear them as knock around shirts. Like when your cleaning house of when your out watering the yard. Hell you could wear them to clean your fireplace. No one will care if you get it dirty.
She could wear them as nightshirts; but, it might seem weird to her husband, that she has another man's name on her back in bed. :eek::D

dekartes

Yeah. Love Jon Ryan - but the writing was on the wall with Michael Dickson. The kid looks flat out awesome and costs less to boot. Hope Jon finds another gig. Stand up guy.

dekartes

Should be an interesting year. Kind of love that the expectations are low again. Time to outperform expectations with no name rookies! Fun to watch whatever happens. How do you also not love Bobby Wagner leading the charge. Another stand up guy. Most knuckleheads are now playing for other teams.

nb_ken

I'm concerned about the mental health of the 12s.

Seahawks have made the playoffs 11 of the last 15 years. They've been to the Superbowl 3 times. Paul Allen has made them into an elite franchise.

But a lot of the current 12s jumped on board during that time. They don't know anything else. There's a very real possibility that the Hawks go 0-6 in the NFC West this year. What will that do to their self esteem? What will happen to those giant 12 flags all over town? What will they wear to work on Fridays?

Will the 12s be as in-your-face over a 4-win team?

tkww

they are not going 0-6. thats comical.
I think it's a little extreme, but the Cards always play us tough. 1-1? I'm going to go with 0-2 against the Rams. Split it with Jimmy G? 2-4 seems a real possibility, though 4-2 wouldn't come as a shock either, nor would 1-5. If we don't have an offensive line, we'll still be in the same position as last year. Which isn't "the sky is falling" bad, but it is likely out of the playoffs.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock