Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Seahawks

NFR 
Tags
go hawks!
271K views 7K replies 154 participants last post by  Thrasybulus 
#1 ·
Did I miss the "official Seahawks thread" ? I can't believe nobody has started one yet :eek:

#1,519 ·
Apparently it was the Sea Chickens who came to play in Santa Clara against the 49ers today. I lost count after 123 yards in Sea Chicken penalties. Heck, why don't they just walk the ball down to the goal line for the niners?

Some excellent work by Carsons and Davis, Reed, and Ford. Wagner wasn't quite hizole' self it seems.

Oh, and pass interference has become the most subjective call in all of football. Sometimes it's interference, and sometimes it isn't.

Don't get too excited Jojo. Not only can the Sea Hawks not win the Superbowl; they can't play in it either. Not this time. Not yet. Maybe when RW starts playing 4 quarters of football per game.

#1,548 · (Edited)
The NFL is littered with qbs who've put together good stretches of football in an otherwise unremarkable career.

I bet Mullens never starts 16 games in a season for a playoff team in his career. He is a tough SOB though, he got lit up today and continued to stand in there.
NFL could use another Roman Gabriel type. The kid has an it factor going for him. His teammates play for him, and that is special

:) :eek: Beer and hawks losing don't mix. I was having a Bhudda like experience. And I'm :oops:

#1,534 ·
Yeah, i bet he was. I really feel like Richard Sherman is the one who figured us out because that guy is a researcher and scholar and i think he spent a couple of hundred hours researching footage of the last few Hawks game after that last win against him.

#1,544 ·
I asked a few questions earlier that weren’t answered. Y’all will have to scroll up to see them now. I see that next week’s game is going to be difficult for us. (In fact, tonight i just changed a birthday dinner date with my niece to a lunch date because i didn’t know next week’s game was a night one.)

I hope Fluker is back and well. Do we know about his status?

#1,554 ·
Hawks have a lot of injuries. If we had Fluker, Wright, Thomas and McDougal healthy I think we would be a contender.

What's the Rams excuse though?
Lots of injuries there as well. The Eagles did have their number though; Nick Foles is the best back up QB in the league.
Hawks will not go far, if anywhere, racking up 120+ yards in penalties.
Chiefs game will tell us if they are going anywhere.

#1,558 ·
Well my beloved Pats look awful. They played excellent defensively but scored only 10. This is the worst team sonce 2013. Penalties, mistakes and a lack of speed are their hallmarks.
They still have Brady though so there is a chance. He got the 2011 team to the SB and won with the 2002 team so anything is possible.

Go sox,
Cds

#1,571 ·
JoJo too.

I don't watch enough hawk games to have a big sample size but RW doesn't seem to do the short over the middle pass. A lot of traffic in there so those throws have to be quick and on a rope. Maybe he just hangs out at the back of the pocket so he can do his scramble thing if it breaks down? It sure would be hard to be an OL in those circumstances.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.