NFR Seahawks

Yard Sale

Huge Member
Pete is the 2nd best coach of that era. Nothing wrong with 2nd place.

He and the other coaches got face palmed and beat in the majority of their Superbowls, but it's still better than being 3rd best coach.

Can’t argue with success. I think it had more to do with Schneider but Pete made it happen.

My point is that 1 super bowl in a decade isn’t exactly great. Better than what my Niners did though.

sportsman

My only wish was that he insisted on a decent O-line! Instead he was happy watching Wilson run for his life! And he has done that better than any QB since Fran Tarkenton. Imagine how much better we could have been.

Last edited:

Yard Sale

Huge Member
Chicken or the egg?

I don’t think RW is a great pocket passer. Look at the first quarter.

I do think he is a great quarterback when his first or even second read isn’t open.

Somehow he is at his best when they know he is going to throw.

Steve Young was a better version of RW though

Steelhead

Gold Member
WFF Supporter
How????? He had an incredible 2019 season working with less than than he had in both SB appearances.
He’s just trolling.

RW has 100 TDs in the last 3 seasons compared to 77 TDs in his first 3 season. Oh yeah, he threw way less Ints also. A clear upward trend.

He’s also projecting his fears of a regressing Jared Goof who has taken a nose dive in the stats and wins column. Jared Goof won’t be sniffing a playoff game any time soon

Fast Action Freddie

Having a drink in The Buff
Pete is the 2nd best coach of that era. Nothing wrong with 2nd place.

He and the other coaches got face palmed and beat in the majority of their Superbowls, but it's still better than being 3rd best coach.
Yeah - nothing wrong with 2nd place. “Anybody wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is, you’re fired.”

I’d happily take the steak knives over the alternative. Just sayin.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts