Jojo

Trout Fear Me
Dori Monson is not even driving me crazy after a win like this.
Barely.

#wellnesscheck on @Jojo ? check in, let's us know you survived that win !
:D. I only had one Jubelale cause it’s too early! (Plus i need to go for a run.)

I think THAT was the best game this year because Panthers were looking so good too. I really didn’t expect we could do it. Our whole team played so well, they are all MVPs to me.

Even @Old Man , if you are watching, even you can’t find something wrong with them this time! :D

It’s really one of my favorite dark beers grube! It’s got a hint of sweetness. I love dark beer except not Guinness. My favorites are Irish Death, Black Butte Porter, Obesidian Stout and the Vanilla Oatis to name a few. If you like any of these i think you would like this.

I also drink it at winter garage temperature. Don't’ like it too cold!
Thanks Jo. I've been meaning to try it, but was afraid it might be a typical syruppy/spicey winter beer. Black Butte Porter is my goto all-around fall and winter beer, so the Jubilale should be a winner and compliment the Sam Adams winter lager... sorry for hijacking the hawks thread with beer talk all.

BTW: was this typo intentional 'Obesidian' -- hi calorie count on that stout?

Old Man

Just an Old Man
:D. I only had one Jubelale cause it’s too early! (Plus i need to go for a run.)

I think THAT was the best game this year because Panthers were looking so good too. I really didn’t expect we could do it. Our whole team played so well, they are all MVPs to me.

Even @Old Man , if you are watching, even you can’t find something wrong with them this time! :D
I've decided not to watch any game of teams that I like. I get a little to excited, so no games. I'll check the box scores at the end. I would just like to live a little longer and getting excited at 83 is a no no. I started to watch the Husky/Cougar game but turned it off after about 5 minutes. I didn't even bother to watch any of the Sea Hawk game.

If I could just turn down my excite button I would be fine. Besides I don't drink beer, unless it's somebody else's beer and it's free.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
Thanks Jo. I've been meaning to try it, but was afraid it might be a typical syruppy/spicey winter beer. Black Butte Porter is my goto all-around fall and winter beer, so the Jubilale should be a winner and compliment the Sam Adams winter lager... sorry for hijacking the hawks thread with beer talk all.

BTW: was this typo intentional 'Obesidian' -- hi calorie count on that stout?
Obsidian no, it was NOT intentional!!! Hahaha... great catch! I blame it on the high alcohol content of the Jubelale! If you like Black Butte, i think you will like Jubelale. I’ve tried Snowcap and some other i’ve Since forgotten but they aren’t as good IMO.

Here is how it’s described on the bottle: “Cocoa, dried fruit and toffee notes. A robust ale with a warming spice” and 6.7% alcohol, so not THAT bad actually.

Well, shoot...now that i pulled it out i may as well drink it. Being as i’m Putting the lights on my tree and all! :D

P.S. dont’ need to worry about hijacking....Beer is part of the Seahawks thread!

Latest posts