nb_ken

Damn, the 49ers are comically bad. Early in the second half, I was thinking, OK, just eat some clock and put this thing away. 29 minutes left and it's out of reach.

I remember when they were our biggest rival. What is it now? Nine in a row. Eight straight at the Clink. Was Harbaugh was the last coach to beat us? Couple of automatic wins sure will help out this year.

I hope Fluker isn't hurt too bad. O line looked awful after he left. He's turned out to be the key.

Go Hawks.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
Is anyone else hopeful that these rehearsed end zone celebrations go the way of the Dodo? These guys are getting paid millions to do what is expected. They need to act like they have done it before.
I actually really love it. Nothing wrong with exuberance and having fun. When you get down to it, it’s just a game. Not all of it has to be so serious.

I wondered if Richard Sherman’s snarl has more to do with being traded to a shitty team than vengeance. It must be hard to leave a team you were so important, putting down roots and then getting traded to our rival team where their star wunderkind QB gets injured early in the season.

I have to say, except for Bobby Wagner and Tyler Lockett, yesterday’s game was rather boring for me. And i normally never get bored watching.

creekx

spent spinner
I wondered if Richard Sherman’s snarl has more to do with being traded to a shitty team than vengeance. It must be hard to leave a team you were so important, putting down roots and then getting traded to our rival team where their star wunderkind QB gets injured early in the season.
Sherman wasn't traded. He was released and decided to sign with SF because he's smarter than the rest of us...

Latest posts