I'm concerned about the mental health of the 12s.

Seahawks have made the playoffs 11 of the last 15 years. They've been to the Superbowl 3 times. Paul Allen has made them into an elite franchise.

But a lot of the current 12s jumped on board during that time. They don't know anything else. There's a very real possibility that the Hawks go 0-6 in the NFC West this year. What will that do to their self esteem? What will happen to those giant 12 flags all over town? What will they wear to work on Fridays?

Will the 12s be as in-your-face over a 4-win team?
lol 0-6

GAT

Dumbfounded
Green Bay fires McCarthy with 4 games left and their season basically over? What a shit move.
Yes it was. The guy lead them to many, many victories over the years so they should have at least let him stay until the last game. At this point, four games don't mean squat so they may as well kept him on until those games were played.

No class. In my past I was a Green Bay fan because they are located in a small town with extremely faithful fans. The action of the CEO certainly has tarnished the Green Bay image.

I so enjoyed Bobby Wagner's 98 yd pick 6 and then laying down breathless in the end zone. A minute later he was sucking oxygen from a tank on the sidelines. Hella' run!
All these years I credited ET as the anchor of the Hawks D. Turns out it was Wag.. great player and seems to be a stand-up guy.

I so enjoyed Bobby Wagner's 98 yd pick 6 and then laying down breathless in the end zone. A minute later he was sucking oxygen from a tank on the sidelines. Hella' run!
there has been some great breakdown videos of his play lately. its amazing how many times he doesn't move an inch. watches the play unfold in front of him for what seems like several seconds and then springs into action to make the play. guy is incredible.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Yes it was. The guy lead them to many, many victories over the years so they should have at least let him stay until the last game. At this point, four games don't mean squat so they may as well kept him on until those games were played.

No class. In my past I was a Green Bay fan because they are located in a small town with extremely faithful fans. The action of the CEO certainly has tarnished the Green Bay image.
I was a Green Bay fan mostly because I lived there. But I was just a little tyke. My dad played soccer there. But I stayed a fan until Seattle got a NFL Football team.

Seahawks now in 5th seed of playoffs after Monday NF game

1 road game( in SF), 3 home games left, in total

Destiny in their hands (always hate that, you win every game, it is in your destiny, day1 )

View attachment 185628
i think i saw where even if they lost to MN and KC they have 99% playoff odds with a win over Arizona and SF. But Seattle wont lose to MN on Monday Night in prime time.

It is such a pleasure watching Bobby Wagner play linebacker. The guy has been playing at a level that is rarely seen at any position, and he's been doing it for a long time now. He's so quiet, not the least bit flashy, and doesn't get anywhere near the attention of other players, but he's playing linebacker as well as anyone in football is playing their position.

Hawk's fans have had the pleasure of watching a lot of great football players over the last 8 or 9 years, but I'm not sure any Seahawks player has played their position at as high a level as Bobby since Walter Jones dominated the left side of the offensive line.

Latest posts