Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Seahawks

NFR 
Tags
go hawks!
270K views 7K replies 154 participants last post by  Thrasybulus 
#1 ·
Did I miss the "official Seahawks thread" ? I can't believe nobody has started one yet :eek:

#3,363 ·
The NFL leadership is populated with old white guys. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the slow pace of adopting technology and in some of their "marketing".

For instance, the constant promotional yammering about the games being played in London to the US television audience. We're watching it on TV! The only people that care about a game in London are the people that can attend the game in London. Those of us 'back home' in the states could give two shits about where a game that we are not going to attend is played.

The internet. When is the league going to go all in on this thing? Why is NFL Sunday Ticket still tied to Directv. Why is NFL Mobile only available for phones and tablets? Have they not noticed the trend call "cord cutting"? People are ditching their historic TV providers and switching to streaming. The NFL needs get with the program.

#3,367 ·
If nothing else this season will prove the “a win is a win” theory when the Niners and hawks meet. I’m not sure the Niners are as good as their record given their early schedule. I’m also not sure the Hawks record reflects their deficiencies given they way they keep winning.

#3,369 ·
If nothing else this season will prove the "a win is a win" theory when the Niners and hawks meet. I'm not sure the Niners are as good as their record given their early schedule. I'm also not sure the Hawks record reflects their deficiencies given they way they keep winning.
I think the 9ers are real... 8 weeks is a big enough sample and they haven't just won games they've made statements with their wins.

That said it's still the NFL and still only October. So ya, to a large degree a win is still a win. Injuries and just the circadian rhythm of teams can change between now and December.

The hawks have a tough road and some stuff to figure out. How do you give 450 yards up to Matt frickin Shabb? It could be worse though ( cough cough rams! cough )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.