Avoiding Hipsters

rotato

We sat next to the dude who let off the rocket at the T dome. It was "for those about to rock" tour with the cannons. We were questioned by cops , but they soon realized we were no help due to our inexperience at being f'd up.
I can still remember the 7-11microwave burrito that saved my life.
Side note I helped with a Cutthroat Coalition function last week and there were no hipsters just gizzlers.

I didn’t read the whole thread exactly but can we take a minute to dissect the hardcore instagram hikers? The dudes with trekking poles, 14 camera lenses and a custom tailored bag with enough gear and gadgets to summit Everest. They clog up every trail in the state taking turns to take filtered selfies at every viewpoint. They need their $500 gps watch to calculate their steps and elevation gain on a fucking marked trail. Meanwhile my 5 year old daughter wears her princess crocs and carries a granola bar to the “summit.” I loathe such hikes but my wife loves them with the dog and kids. I got chastised by such a hiker for not carrying a bag on a 3 mile hike. He gave me grief about the “10 essentials.” I laughed and told him if someone got hurt the other 200 people on the trail could simply crowd surf my 40# child down the hill to the parking lot. He wasn’t amused.

#pnwlife #filson #northface #epicadventure #wilderness

We sat next to the dude who let off the rocket at the T dome. It was "for those about to rock" tour with the cannons. We were questioned by cops , but they soon realized we were no help due to our inexperience at being f'd up.
I can still remember the 7-11microwave burrito that saved my life.
Side note I helped with a Cutthroat Coalition function last week and there were no hipsters just gizzlers.
Until you mentioned the cops i thought you were talking about sitting on a 3 holer & the guy next to you really let one rip!

Latest posts