Moen - Columbia

Buzzy

The "river within a river" or more like rivers within the river. Here it is the second week of September and that part of the Columbia is still peaking at 120,000 cfs. Awesome photography.

GAT

Dumbfounded
The Columbia is one big, long mother river so it's kind'a hard to hotspot.... nice clip... don't care about the advertising... someone has to pay for the film.

Buzzy

This is why I always chuckle when someone says the Yakima is the best fly fishing river in Washington. Not even close. I'm surprised they never catch any browns, cutts, or brookies in the videos. I get cutts and brookies every trip, browns occasionally.
We caught some very nice brook trout on the CR (quite a bit upstream from you ;-)) but no cutthroat. Browns above you?

We caught some very nice brook trout on the CR (quite a bit upstream from you ;-)) but no cutthroat. Browns above you?
browns in the pendoreille system so you can assume u have browns in anything that touches the pendoreille (flows into the columbia just north of the border)

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I didn't mind watching it, but what does skiing have to do with fishing a river. One more thing. Was this up in BC?? Because I don't think I have ever seen rapids on the Columbia in
Washington State.

I didn't mind watching it, but what does skiing have to do with fishing a river. One more thing. Was this up in BC?? Because I don't think I have ever seen rapids on the Columbia in
Washington State.
snow is where are water comes from. also, its trendy to to ski when its cold and fish when its warm. all the pro skiers and snowboarders are now heli guided flyfishing #prostaffs even if they dont know how to fish

Latest posts