FS 20 foot ocean kayak

b_illymac

Member Active
Trying to sell this for my parents. Beautiful 20 foot San Juan Ocean kayak. Garaged. Around 75 pounds. Excellent shape. Comes with 2 beautiful wood paddles. Wheel system. Splash Guards for cockpits. Two waterproof compartments. Rudder. Located in Moses Lake. 1500. IMG_3974.jpg IMG_3975.jpg IMG_3976.jpg

b_illymac

Member Active
so is this a two or three person boat? hard to tell. maybe the middle hole is for storage?
It's a two person kayak with a third middle spot for storage or a child seat etc. The middle spot doesn't have a molded seat like the front and back seat. It's 20 feet long so each spot has a good amount of room.

Price now 1100

It's a two person kayak with a third middle spot for storage or a child seat etc. The middle spot doesn't have a molded seat like the front and back seat. It's 20 feet long so each spot has a good amount of room.

Price now 1100
Thanks for explaining. Sounds like that middle spot would be perfect for a dog! Of course that wouldn't be in the open ocean, more of a flat water application. Anyways, I need to have one more conversation with the Mrs. about this, but I'm interested.

b_illymac

Member Active
Thanks for explaining. Sounds like that middle spot would be perfect for a dog! Of course that wouldn't be in the open ocean, more of a flat water application. Anyways, I need to have one more conversation with the Mrs. about this, but I'm interested.
Let me know. I'll hold off posting it on craigslist for the 1100. The middle cockpit I believe would be plenty big for most even big dogs. The boat is very stable. Like i said I'm selling it for my parents who always garaged it and hardly used it being as there wasn't much big water where they live in Walla Walla.

David Loy

Senior Moment
My wife and I have kayaked, and she was digging it ( long time back). So, knowing this to be a good deal, I “flew the balloon”, thinking it would maybe be a good mutual hobby. She doesn’t fish or golf. She said no. So she’s moved on, from kayaking (or me ;-).
Best of luck.

Latest posts