NFR Back to School

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Those big glasses. I never understood the thing on all that glass. That stuff weighs a ton on your nose. . I used to wear trifocals. Now that is a mouth full. These new eyes and glasses that I have, I Should of gotten trifocals. I can't see shit with these new glasses.

FinLuver

60s...
"Mom's Choice"...for EVERYTHING

70s/80s...
Britannica Jeans and Corduroys
James & Co. Jeans
[Note: aka...wide legged Painter Pants for the above.]
T-shirts and hoodies
Jean jackets
Natural "afro-like" hair

80s/90s...
Levi's 501
Shorts (any kind)
Button ups and Polos (short sleeves, worn together with sleeves rolled together - bright colors, salmon pinks and turquoise...)
Capezio shoes or NIKE High-tops
[Note:...didn't do the Hammer or balloon pants.]
Mullet hair

Currently...
Wranglers and Flannel...are all the rage in Fall/Winter.
Wool boot socks and lace up boots or cowboy boots.
Shorts and T-shirts in the Spring/Summer.
NIKE, NuBalance, etc. sneakers
"All Business" hair

;)

Last edited:

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
now and you know what
Those big glasses. I never understood the thing on all that glass. That stuff weighs a ton on your nose. . I used to wear trifocals. Now that is a mouth full. These new eyes and glasses that I have, I Should of gotten trifocals. I can't see shit with these new glasses.
I buy dollar store reading glasses... they suck...but I bought a pair of bifocals which I hated and promptly stepped on em...bought another pair ...Costco $130...and effed them up too...back to readers...my vision is not terrible I wear 2.5 readers...distance I can't see a gnats eyelash anymore, but i am a good guesser...

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Dammit auto correct. Of course i meant John Prine. And it even tried to change it again to Prince. I’m listening to your guy now Skip and i like it!

jersey

livin' the dream
If my daughter asked for those pants, I’d simply laugh. Then off the goodwill, buy 3 pair of jeans. Razor knife, gloves and let her rip.,, would be so funny!

Some fashion is fun, some is cool, and some is ridiculous.

Latest posts