NFR Any Off Grid Solar Gurus Out There?

Old406Kid

I'm upgrading my off grid house from an older 12 vdc system to 48 vdc system and all of the new technology has my head spinning. So far I have a 4048 inverter, 8 L-16's, and 8 305 watt panels.
Any help appreciated and a float if you're in the area.

Vladimir Steblina

Retired Forester...now fishing instead of working
I have owned an off-grid home for 20 years now.

Where are you located ?? AND are you off-grid savy or want some "expertise".

I understand off-grid solar, but because of liability concerns...don't touch the stuff.

Old406Kid

I have owned an off-grid home for 20 years now.

Where are you located ?? AND are you off-grid savy or want some "expertise".

I understand off-grid solar, but because of liability concerns...don't touch the stuff.
Vlad, my current system is 30+ years old and still works well but we're in the process of making this our primary residence so need a bigger system.
I have a good electronics background, 4 years of autopilot/instruments in the USAF, but want to get the maximum performance along with all of the safety features even though we have no codes here in NW MT.

Vlad, my current system is 30+ years old and still works well but we're in the process of making this our primary residence so need a bigger system.
I have a good electronics background, 4 years of autopilot/instruments in the USAF, but want to get the maximum performance along with all of the safety features even though we have no codes here in NW MT.
Get in touch with Backwoods Solar in Sandpoint ID and online. Their catalog has a wealth of information and they are good folks to deal with.

Latest posts