Free fly tying material and flies

DenWor54

Hey guys
I got a hold of some flies and materials thru a neighbor hood website awhile back. I've been tying for a long time and have more than I need. I would like this stuff to go to a new tier that needs it, the materials are focused on Alaska and steelhead tying. There's marabou,thread,flashabou,egg yarn,bucktail,chenilles,calf tail mainly in bright colors. The flies are mainly Alaska marabou style,egg patterns, pollywogs both hair and foam style, lots of flash flies and lots of egg sucking leeches. The majority of the flies are in good shape and tied on tiemco and Alec Jackson hooks. To make things interesting is I tied some of these probably 20 years ago, as I look thru this bag of stuff there's some saltwater poppers tied by some guy with a name that sounds like a Star Wars character !
Like I said this stuff I would like to go a new tier, if your looking to flip this or resale don't pm me. I will be around today and if you live in the Bellevue area or close by feel free to pm me and I will give you my phone number to text me.
Tight lines

Hooper the Laborer

I live in Lynnwood but if your really giving the stuff away I would love it. I've been fiddling around tying some of my own flies lately, and would really like to get those poppers for my beach exploits.

Bob Triggs

Stop Killing Wild Steelhead!
Hey guys
I got a hold of some flies and materials thru a neighbor hood website awhile back. I've been tying for a long time and have more than I need. I would like this stuff to go to a new tier that needs it, the materials are focused on Alaska and steelhead tying. There's marabou,thread,flashabou,egg yarn,bucktail,chenilles,calf tail mainly in bright colors. The flies are mainly Alaska marabou style,egg patterns, pollywogs both hair and foam style, lots of flash flies and lots of egg sucking leeches. The majority of the flies are in good shape and tied on tiemco and Alec Jackson hooks. To make things interesting is I tied some of these probably 20 years ago, as I look thru this bag of stuff there's some saltwater poppers tied by some guy with a name that sounds like a Star Wars character !
Like I said this stuff I would like to go a new tier, if your looking to flip this or resale don't pm me. I will be around today and if you live in the Bellevue area or close by feel free to pm me and I will give you my phone number to text me.
Tight lines

I suggest that you reach out to @Jerry Daschofsky here. Maybe you can donate this stuff to the Project Healing Waters program.

DenWor54

I live in Lynnwood but if your really giving the stuff away I would love it. I've been fiddling around tying some of my own flies lately, and would really like to get those poppers for my beach exploits.
Hey, Hooper
I will pm my number and see if we can meet up some time during the week or next weekend. I work in Everett during the day and have a busy schedule.
Tight lines

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts