Fly tying demo in The Dalles

Shawn West

On Saturday, (10/13), I will be performing a fly tying demo at Fly Fishing Strategies in The Dalles, Oregon. The demo will start around 10am. I will probably tie until there is no further interest. Deer hair bass bugs will probably be on the menu. Hope to see you there.

Regards

Shawn

Speyrod GB

If anyone is close by, you should go watch Shawn tie his hair bugs. There are awesome. He is a great guy and enjoys teaching people how to tie them. Wish was in the area to go watch.

Speyrod GB

Appreciate the kind words Glen. You going to attend Albany?

I'm not sure right now. I very well could be in the area around that time. Looking to winter in the area of southern OR. Are you going to be tying there next year?

How was the tying demo?

Last edited:

Shawn West

The tying demo is this upcoming Saturday. I have registered to tie at the Albany show. If asked, I may teach a small class on tying deer hair bass bugs. I am thinking 5 students max. Enjoy your stay in Southern Oregon. I hope to give a class down there next summer.

Regards

Shawn

SHD

Won't be able to make it but I just want to say that I've enjoyed your videos on YouTube. Very thorough and informative.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts