NFR Flu Shots – yes or no?

Billy,
If you are in the Seattle area, can you send me a PM where you found the Shingrix vaccine?
I've been unable to locate anyone that has any.
Thanks,
SF
Not sure how to do the PM thing but yes. I'm in Edmonds. I got the shot at the Safeway Pharmacy at 196th and hwy99 in Lynnwood. There is a crazy shortage of the vaccine. I received the first shot last June and the second shot wasn't available until a couple days ago. Most pharmacies offer it but you'll need to get on the wait list.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
I get a flu shot yearly, out of respect for others, as much as concern about myself. The one time I came down with the flu a month or two after, it was pretty mild compared to others I knew that year who caught it. The last thing I want to do is pass the flu on to my elderly mother (or anyone for that matter). It would have a much greater chance of killing her than me.
.....but there's no such thing as the greater good, I know this because Rob Allen said so, and he's never wrong, just ask him....

/s

.....but there's no such thing as the greater good, I know this because Rob Allen said so, and he's never wrong, just ask him....

/s

Actually we had a thread a bit ago, i don't remember which one where I openly admitted to being wrong.

If you don't like my comment about the greater good i'll say it this way.

The greater good is best upheld by ensuring the rights of each individual .

dld

You may not 'believe' you insulted anybody, but the onus is on the insulted for making that determination.

You have a huge problem with confusing your beliefs with facts. That is called, 'faith', you have a lot of it. Your faith blinds you from some simple truths. This would be fine if your faith-glasses were slightly rose-tinted, but they seem to be dark-shit colored. You seem miserable all the time, your faith seems to be part of this.

Rob Allen

You may not 'believe' you insulted anybody, but the onus is on the insulted for making that determination.

You have a huge problem with confusing your beliefs with facts. That is called, 'faith', you have a lot of it. Your faith blinds you from some simple truths. This would be fine if your faith-glasses were slightly rose-tinted, but they seem to be dark-shit colored. You seem miserable all the time, your faith seems to be part of this.

every word of that is wrong

Rob Allen

Damn, you should take this act on the road!

I get why you were miserable in Bozeman--Montanans don't suffer fools easily.

and tyrants don't tolerate the views of others..

Bozemanites are NOT Montanans

on the other hand " the fool says in his heart , there is no god". "The fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom", and There is a way that seems right to man, but in the end it leads to death.

so i guess we could argue about what constitutes being a fool.

dld

Bozemanites are NOT Montanans
I guess your few years living in Bozeman trumps my 28 years of living there, still having all of my family there, and visiting multiple times every year.

Things a fool would believe.

I'm extremely that you brought god in it. There are about a bazillion gods you don't believe in, and only one you do.