NFR Flu Shots – yes or no?

HBB

Here's the information from the CDC - again. You give up now?
Similar studies were posted earlier in the thread, to no effect. Some forum members, despite having no relevant training or experience, decided that immunization studies are not reliable, and are generally poorly designed.

Rob Allen

I posted the link and a quote from the CDC showing how you misunderstood. You didn't read it, you just went on believing the nonsense you typed. You have repeatedly made false claims on this thread that I and others pointed out. You can't change that. You can go back through every post and see all the false statements you made. Pretty easy for everyone to see.
NO! you posted information wholly unrelated to the info I posted! you posted how effective the vaccine is at reducing symptoms

The information I posted was related to preventing the illness to begin with. At the very best the vaccine is 60% effective in preventing people from getting sick

Two totally different sets of data.. Get it???
I understand it all just fine

you just aren't listening!

I am not making any false claims i am repeating CDC claims NOTHING MORE!!

you make WFF suck very bad

Matt Paluch

Similar studies were posted earlier in the thread, to no effect. Some forum members, despite having no relevant training or experience, decided that immunization studies are not reliable, and are generally poorly designed.
At least I don't have the responsibility of convincing parents to do what's best for their kids. My wife tells me the things people say to her when they have "done their research." I would not be as forgiving as she has to be. One of the many reasons I'm not a medical professional.

Grayone

Fishin' to the end, Oc.P
NO! you posted information wholly unrelated to the info I posted! you posted how effective the vaccine is at reducing symptoms

The information I posted was related to preventing the illness to begin with. At the very best the vaccine is 60% effective in preventing people from getting sick

Rob, don't have a Sergio moment.

Matt Paluch

Herd immunity. Many have told you about it. Here's a video to help you.
Can't achieve herd immunity if people start deciding not to get the vaccine. And no matter how little you like the truth, not getting the vaccine does put others at risk. It doesn't make you a murderer, just someone who isn't concerning himself with the common good.

Peyton00

This thread is 4 months old and 35 pages thick.

I want to congratulate all participants for taking their personal time researching data and posting information.... Mission accomplished.

Job well done.

#MAGA
#robgotaflushot

sportsman

OK. My last post on this thread. Rob, I believe you are a disgrace to the human race. Just your top 5 from last year...worthy of a drumroll!
1. Feb. 25th. Media is a bunch of liars.
2. March 4th. CNN is a bunch of liars.
3. July 9th. Half as smart as you but twice as correct. Forgive you on that one, its easy to confuse correct with 'wrong'...again.
4. Did my part to kick Cantwell out of the Senate. That's the scary part...you actually vote.
5. Feb.18th. The right to keep and bare arms is a " God " given gift!? So your god has stock in Remington or Sig? You Evangelical Christians make Southern Baptists seem all warm and fuzzy. May Allah forgive you.

Rob Allen

Herd immunity. Many have told you about it. Here's a video to help you.
Can't achieve herd immunity if people start deciding not to get the vaccine. And no matter how little you like the truth, not getting the vaccine does put others at risk. It doesn't make you a murderer, just someone who isn't concerning himself with the common good.

Don't care because of you.

Rob Allen

On a per person basis, Rob. You should watch the video on herd immunity. When you achieve high vaccination rates, the disease has less opportunity to spread. Very simple. Even for you.
Ecaxtly i am only one person!. Doing nothing has gotten me a 100% success rate of preventing me from getting the flu...

Rob Allen

OK. My last post on this thread. Rob, I believe you are a disgrace to the human race. Just your top 5 from last year...worthy of a drumroll!
1. Feb. 25th. Media is a bunch of liars.
2. March 4th. CNN is a bunch of liars.
3. July 9th. Half as smart as you but twice as correct. Forgive you on that one, its easy to confuse correct with 'wrong'...again.
4. Did my part to kick Cantwell out of the Senate. That's the scary part...you actually vote.
5. Feb.18th. The right to keep and bare arms is a " God " given gift!? So your god has stock in Remington or Sig? You Evangelical Christians make Southern Baptists seem all warm and fuzzy. May Allah forgive you.

1. True
2. True
3. True
4. She's horrible
5. Yup according to our constitution God given..
6. If i was considered to be in the company of Baptists that would make me smile but not as big as if i were considered to be in the company of Christ.

Last edited:

Latest posts