Swap 2x6 swap - Alpine Lake Swap

I'm not sure I 100% understood the PM's....so just to clarify, YES I am in the swap & most of my flies are tied already. -Just in case anyone was wandering.

Just an update, these are the folks in the swap.

FlylikeIdo
cmtundra
Icanfly
Wildlander (me)
mr Trout
Fly'ndutchman

Distribution date is June 15th or prior to that when all the flies are in. Please send a self-stamped return envelop large enough to return in the same container that you sent your flies in.

Thanks.

-Ken

I thought I had sent them however I was cleaning up and found them sitting by the door last night. I will get them in the mail this afternoon, you should have them but tuesday at the latest.

So what address are we sending these babies to? I can't seem to find one on this thread. Or was it in an email from a while back?

Matt

Just to let folks know. I have a medical emergency. I am going to Yakima today but do not know what will happen. I wish this was a joke but it is not. I will still try to get the flies shipped by the 20th... but I have not tied mine yet and may return two of your flies instead.

-Ken

I've been sitting on 9 flies forever. I'll definitely finish the last 3 today and ship. They should arrive on Wed, if not Thur for sure.

Wildlander -Sorry to hear about the medical emergency. Hope all turns out
well.

Icanfly -Yeah, he emailed it. If you still need the address let me know & I can forward it to you.

Wildlander,

If you cant tie up any flies go ahead and keep the ones I send you, I dont need them back as I have plenty of them.

Best wishes, hope everything works out for the best.

Wildlander,
Do what you got to do. Family and situations like this come first. Get the stuff out when you can. I'm in no hurry. Best of wishes to you. Hope the outcomes are favorable.
Steve

Latest posts