Acceptable Steelhead camp attire

This is the other outfit to wear just for those that want to try something new or different. Heard you can swing not only the fly but the rod a bit better. Provides more intimate fishing because you feel the water temperature fluctuations.
Supposedly enhances you a little more freedom in your approach in water and on land.....
View attachment 180130
Porter, wish you hadn't posted this......... I wish I could un see it :mad:

JesseC

Hi guys. Why so many puffy vests? Why so new of hats? Why so sad about steelheads? Why no Dad?

JK... here's how you roll with the new broz. "If indeed you have chosen the bead, then it surely isn't a catch to extoll - a mere distraction young fellow".

"Rather, the fish that deserves a memory, is the fish that's skated.... and nothing more".

"Oh, and I might also add, a fish not gingerly landed in no less than one half of one half of a metre, is nothing but rabid savagery! Even the thought of this quarry upon the rocks evokes my fingers to strike forth upon thy keyboard with rage and fury".

"Please kill me, I haven't caught a fish in fourteen years and my children don't love me".

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 2.29.23 PM.png

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
This. Jeremy if you wore this to my right, you’d be a right c...:) It’s fashion apparently. Only $750 to your door. Real beaver too..

Dave
View attachment 180787

Unfortunately this is a fact...
https://www.theguardian.com/fashion...arf-makes-wearers-look-like-theyre-being-born

actually fox fur but couldn’t resist it.
I saw this a couple of days ago. It’s pretty hilarious. It’s a Fendi shawl and it cost over $1200... @Dave Boyle , where are YOU shopping? Oh, just noticed your $750 price is in pounds not dollars.

I saw this a couple of days ago. It’s pretty hilarious. It’s a Fendi shawl and it cost over $1200... @Dave Boyle , where are YOU shopping? Oh, just noticed your $750 price is in pounds not dollars.[/QUOTE

Global shopper JoJo,

As a Scotsman I read a variety of Uk ‘papers’ every day for variety of news. This was the best non news story ever. Totally mad, well beyond Swimmy. Would someone ever wear one....I laugh thinking about a big lump like Nic Clayton wearing one. “Welcome to SSSs”....

Dave

Last edited:

Latest posts