FS SOLD! TFO Deer Creek Switch Rod

tyler

SOLD! Thanks ceviche and WFF!

Thinning the herd again. For sale is my Temple Forks Outfitters Deer Creek 11’ 6 weight switch rod. Bought this a couple years ago and haven’t fished it much. I have several 6 weights and this one doesn’t see much action.

Very versatile for a variety of single or two-handed casting options in either salt or fresh water. Great Puget Sound beach rod for cutthroat and coho, or on larger trout rivers for chucking big drys, nymphing, or swinging streamers.

Rod is in great shape. Very clean. No nicks or chips. The cork has some soiling. Asking $250 and includes the tube, sock, and blank warranty card. I’ll also throw in a RIO InTouch Outbound line. I think it worked well with the rod but there are lots of other line options.

Face-to-face deal in the Seattle area preferred. We can discuss shipping if needed. PayPal okay. PM if interested. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0334.jpg
IMG_0348.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0350.jpg

Last edited:

tyler

It's been a minute! I still have this rod (and line) and it's in the same condition as when I originally posted it. Hasn't been out of the tube. Let's make a deal!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock