There ain't a speck of dirt on their waders

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
D0425E41-331E-4172-BBD2-3322C00F3806.jpeg Every Thursday i pick up my friend Chuck, who is 88 years old and meet two other octogenarian friends, Jim and Bruce at the neighborhood pub. I have to pay Jim $20 today because i was so sure Beto would beat Cruz. (Even Republican don’t like Cruz!) Anyway i took my Beto for Senate shirt in to ask about editing it by silkscreening but they told me it would cost $38 just for the lettering. So i did it myself using an extacto knife and electrical tape. I wanted to be sure to wear this today when i pay him!

Last edited:

jamma

View attachment 182949 Every Thursday i pick up my friend Chuck, who is 88 years old and meet two other octogenarian friends, Jim and Bruce at the neighborhood pub. I have to pay Jim $20 today because i was so sure Beto would beat Cruz. (Even Republican don’t like Cruz!) Anyway i took my Beto for Senate shirt in to ask about editing it by silkscreening but they told me it would cost $38 just for the lettering. So i did it myself using an extacto knife and electrical tape. I wanted to be sure to wear this today when i pay him!
Like the Beto shirt.Saw an article about someone chastising Tay-Tay for not coming out soon enough to support him but if Willie doesn't get you over the top nothing will.

Latest posts