a little book

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I drew a little visual story...just finished rescanning the sketches. It is 40 pages

Attachments

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Actually since I am but a pea pod...1953 was the year i was born...re: this View attachment 185085
Nice, my daily driver was 53 Ford Crestline Victoria all though high school.
Baby blue with a white top just like this one.
I can remember being in the back seat with my brother coming back into the US from Tijuana in 1968 on a family vacation.
Some dude stuffed a big wooden statue through the back window into our laps and asked my pops for money. My brother and I still laugh about that today......
SF

1953_Ford_Crestline_Victoria_001.JPG

Last edited:

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
I had a 53 Ford , But I drove it to work. At the Boeing Co. in 1957. A Flathead V-8 3 sp on the col. Was a going concern.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I am getting 40 books made...One or two I am going to send to publishers...I know...probably a waste of time...but I woulkd love to have a reason to create more such fun books and maybe actually make some money at it...probably more likely than selling more paintings...After 45 years since first painting show...i think that is as good a bet as i got...short of actually trying to get a full time job...aaaargh! and commuting to it...double Aaaargh!

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
The books are $15.95...If anyone wants one...I would ship Priority and you would get it in 2-3 days...PM me if interested...

Ride book nine.jpg
I just had a small printing edition done of my 40 page story in sketches called "The Ride"... i intend to sell some to recoup my printing costs...a fun little project that I may publish...Would like to do another little drawing book...germinating an idea

Attachments

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts