Coloring tungsten beads

Since ink is so thin, I I doubt that "chipping or cracking" would be a problem, however I assume that scratches in the finish may be a distinct possibility pursuant to frequent contact with gravel/rocks.

That's what I thought to still might give it a go for Sh*ts & Giggles ...
Steve-stabgnid

Paul_

For the betterment (or, I’m a klutz and spilled it on myself) of WFF I decided to use my thumb as a tester for the waterproof/durability of the ink.

This is after 5 minutes of vigorous scrubbing with soap and hot water-
A87244C6-9A0A-4EFF-83E0-E285E420756C.jpeg

Disclaimer: Actual results may differ when compared to other materials that are not skin...:)

For the betterment (or, I’m a klutz and spilled it on myself) of WFF I decided to use my thumb as a tester for the waterproof/durability of the ink.

This is after 5 minutes of vigorous scrubbing with soap and hot water-
View attachment 183878

Disclaimer: Actual results may differ when compared to other materials that are not skin...:)
I'm calling bullshit, you got bit by a pike!?!

This us what I like about this forum. The creativity of those who are generous to post the flies they craft, the products they find and adapt and the ideas they come up with. It blows my mind!
I found some of this in a local art shop today and will try it soon. Also want to try it on hooks.

DenWor54

Hey guys,
I thought i would play around with this ink and add it to my solarez epoxy and it works like a charm. It didn’t impact the curing and it opens a whole lot of options, the one thing it didn’t work on was my glow in the dark solarez. It did change the color of the glow in the dark epoxy, but it would not glow.
Tight lines

Latest posts