Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Yet Another Reason to Fly Fish

1K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Driftless Dan 
#1 ·
This is what happens when a tackle box hits your face at 50 MPH
Eyebrow Eyelash Jaw Neck Art

See less See more
#15 ·
While I agree this seems to be an extreme case of facial modification. People do these things for various reasons only they can explain. Some of us on this forum are addicted to fly fishing is the very same way this man is addicted to face piercings. Everyone has a story to tell and if I ever ran into this guy on the river I think it would be fascinating to chat with this fellow about his.

G
#19 ·
It doesn’t take a PHD to figure out this guy has issues. What’s a real puzzler is the tattoo/piercing parlor he goes to doesn’t say “you don’t need more piercings, you need to talk to someone”.

If he were addicted to alcohol and in a bar drunk, they would tell him “no more”.

#21 ·
I was in Dinant, Belgium, and came across a tattoo parlor. Both the owners, a man and a woman, had horns inserted into their foreheads, in addition to their many piercings (not as many as this guy, but a lot) and tattoos. I couldn't do it, but I admire their commitment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.