NFR 2018 all out Xmas/Holiday Bash!!

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
I promised Melissa I wouldn't put anything out until at least Thanksgiving week but I'm having a hard time staying patient and went ahead and got things out of storage. While doing so I may or may not have been drinking cinnamon tea and listening to Holiday traditions on Sirius.

Man I can't wait to kick off this year's holiday season! Who's with me?!?!

Roper

Idiot Savant
Call me Scrooge or a tightwad but Christmas lost it's appeal with me years ago. We used to spend thousands on gifts for our large extended family. We're not going there this year. We have seasonal decorations around the house but nothing really Christmas related...but do have fun with Y'alls decorations.

the_grube

Picked up a few things at Costco last night, wreaths and ornaments. Gonna pull all the Christmas stuff out of the garage this weekend. I'm with @Swimmy ... It's game time I'm also getting the arrangements of Christmas classics I play on guitar back into the repotoire. We're hosting a Christmas open house this year

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
We used to spend thousands on gifts for our large extended family. We're not going there this year.
The whole gifting thing makes the holidays unpleasant for a lot of people.

I try to give experiences rather than "stuff." This year I got the kids passes to Big Sky. Figure it will be a way for us to spend time together as a family. I dig those kind of gifts.

I'm also getting the arrangements of Christmas classics I play on guitar back into the repotoire.
You should video a couple and post 'em here.

Kfish

My wife and kids are the same. It's not even Thanksgiving yet I said... "Why wait?" they said!
So I did bring all the Xmas stuff into the living room, we'll probably get into it this weekend