NFR 2018 all out Xmas/Holiday Bash!!

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
I gave all my Christmas decorations to the Goodwill years ago. Don’t miss decorating or putting up a tree one bit.
Black Friday has ruined the best holiday, where you can just sit around and eat, drink, watch football and fish for four days.

Christmas trees displayed at Costco in September....that shit starts way to early for my liking.

I’ve been accused of being the reason we don’t have a company Christmas party any longer, lol.

Happy holidays! :D
SF

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
I .

I’ve been accused of being the reason we don’t have a company Christmas party any longer, lol.

SF
Certainly there are lesser accomplishments in life, and that is a worthy one in my view.

I myself was cause for the end of the company open bar policy at a Christmas party about 3 decades ago.....i guess 25.00 shots were considered excessive in the mid 80's when ordered by the dozen.....but a fine time was had by all...rest assured.

JACKspASS

I gave all my Christmas decorations to the Goodwill years ago. Don’t miss decorating or putting up a tree one bit.
Black Friday has ruined the best holiday, where you can just sit around and eat, drink, watch football and fish for four days.

Christmas trees displayed at Costco in September....that shit starts way to early for my liking.

SF

369j02exg9iu.gif

Skip Enge

Ugh. His irrelevance has reached it's pinnacle.
last good thing I saw/heard was a beer commercial... nostalgia for cream and blind faith sure!...own and love...once proclaimed "God"...it all kind of settled into a level and excellent proficiency and I lost my interest.

dld

last good thing I saw/heard was a beer commercial... nostalgia for cream and blind faith sure!...own and love...once proclaimed "God"...it all kind of settled into a level and excellent proficiency and I lost my interest.
His 'Me and Mr. Johnson' album, covering Robert Johnson was pretty decent, but was just a last gasp from the murky mediocrity.

It really is too bad.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
His 'Me and Mr. Johnson' album, covering Robert Johnson was pretty decent, but was just a last gasp from the murky mediocrity.

It really is too bad.
Actually i have to agree with you @dld. While i do like Christmas albums by rockers and blues artists (Bruce Cockburn’s Xmas album is a standout), in general i am not a fan of Eric Clapton, though i did like some of his Unplugged. (One of my least favorite songs in the world ever made is “I Shot the Sheriff” which played ad nauseam on the radio my senior year of high school.)

I much prefer someone like Gary Clark Jr. over Clapton.