NFR 2018 all out Xmas/Holiday Bash!!

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Nobody, and I mean nobody should be putting up Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving.....and nobody should be taking them down after the Super Bowl.

:)

I like mine up into January...it livens up the place during some of the darkest days of the year......and keeps it cheery.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
I made these last year -- will probably update them and add more this year. ( I'm playing them much more fluidly these days )
Silent Night
Rudolph (Chet Atkins style)
This is so awesome grube! One of my favorite Christmas albums I’ve ever owned (on vinyl) was John Fahey’s acoustic guitar one.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
I promised Melissa I wouldn't put anything out until at least Thanksgiving week but I'm having a hard time staying patient and went ahead and got things out of storage. While doing so I may or may not have been drinking cinnamon tea and listening to Holiday traditions on Sirius.

Man I can't wait to kick off this year's holiday season! Who's with me?!?!

Is that all you got?

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
My favorite Christmas song.

OHMY! I LOVE THIS TOO Skip! I think this is my favorite song you have ever put up on the forum. Is there an album? I want it! Edited to add that i liked this so much that i played it twice and now i’m going to Google this dude. Edited to add one more time. I listened to it again and I am sending it to my husband’s blues band who is playing a Christmas gig next month, though they might not have enough time to learn this, but it’s in their wheelhouse.

Last edited:

Skip Enge

OHMY! I LOVE THIS TOO Skip! I think this is my favorite song you have ever put up on the forum. Is there an album? I want it! Edited to add that i liked this so much that i played it twice and now i’m going to Google this dude. Edited to add one more time. I listened to it again and I am sending it to my husband’s blues band who is playing a Christmas gig next month, though they might not have enough time to learn this, but it’s in their wheelhouse.
Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 9.32.34 AM.png you might want to look it up and read some of the other song titles though... just sayin' ;)

Latest posts