NFR 2018 all out Xmas/Holiday Bash!!

I am sending it to my husband’s blues band who is playing a Christmas gig next month, though they might not have enough time to learn this, but it’s in their wheelhouse.
That’s a fun little track. It’s straightforward 12-bar blues. I’m a crappy guitarist and I’m pretty sure I know how to play it after listening to it for about 30 seconds. If they are a blues band it shouldn’t challenge them.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
Beautiful Swimmy! And your mantle looks better too! For extra ambiance - next time put on my favorite Smart TV HD 4K crackling Fireplace! It’s ten hours of uninterrupted fireplace and like a giant nightlight for your room. It sounds like a real fireplace.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
I’m on my second day of the #@$% Christmas Tree. Oh why oh why did i think i needed to do tinsel again? It takes me so long because you MUST do one at a time. I had to take a break and open a Jubelale.

I’ve been listening to Guy Clark albums while i decorate, cause nothings says Christmas like songs about getting your leg cut off in the war and the neighbor who shot your dog on New Years.

I’ll post a photo tomorrow when it’s lighter outside.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
One billion internet points for not mounting your TV above the fireplace mantle! Someday your neck will thank you.
I have never understood the TV over the fireplace. It’s just not comfortable and i often wonder what having a fire int eh fireplace (even a gas one) does to the TV.

KerryS

Ignored Member
I’m thinking of setting up a separate tv standing on its side and putting a video of a Christmas tree on it instead of setting up a real tree. It could have variety of lighting configurations and decorations changing through out the vid.

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
So I worked this up over the weekend. A few warts here and there but overall I think it emotes a timely message

One billion internet points for not mounting your TV above the fireplace mantle! Someday your neck will thank you.
When we first moved into the house, we had the tv above the fireplace. The builder actually had it wired to go there but since day 1 it drove me crazy. Finally I decided enough and moved it to where it is now. I think it works much better.

Just fyi, tonight is the lighting of the Rockefeller Xmas tree.

https://www.rockefellercenter.com/whats-happening/2018/11/28/2018-rockefeller-center-christmas-tree/

Latest posts