FS Custom-machined Wading Staffs

tiptop

David Spey'd - I tried using a staff retractor with this staff and found that the staff was too heavy for the retractor to work. I think my retractor was made by Orvis - maybe yours will be powerful enough. Let me know if it works for you.

funfisher

Fish On!
Check out the Gear Keeper wading staff retractor. These are well built with stainless steel springs. Amazon has them for $23 and free Prime shipping.

herkileez

WFF Supporter
I'll give it a try. It would be nice to have one that works with this stalff.
Look for a heavy-duty one, with a locking button so you can keep it at your hip when deployed.
Snowbee, William Joseph, T-Reign, Gear Keeper and Cabelas have good ones. Here's the Cabelas one:

Attachments

Johnathon Quarrell

Received the staff I ordered to give my dad for Father’s Day. This thing is a tank and I believe it will outlast most of my other gear. Thanks a lot and I’m sure my dad will love this thing.

Dblhaul

Received my staff in great time. This thing is stout, thoughtfully designed and well worth the price.
I look forward to using it very soon.

Thank you Rick!

herkileez

WFF Supporter
I have more staffs available, and can make to preferred lengths.

Rule of thumb for length: 5’5” - 5’7” = 51”, 5'8" - 5'10" = 52", 5'11" - 6' 2" = 53", 6'3" - 6'5"= 54-56". A good measure is to top of waders with boots on.

Price is $95 + $20 shipping = $115 usd.

Please pm for details.

. wading staff 001.jpg w 1.JPG

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts