FS Riverstick Custom-machined Wading Staffs

herkileez

WFF Supporter
Just received my orders for grips and holsters. Due to covid-19-related backorder delays of many grips, my usual style of grip won't be available til Oct-Nov. I've been using a new type, and like them as well as the others anyway.
I will have some staffs ready to build to custom lengths shortly, so am able to take orders again.
If interested, please pm me for details.
new grip.jpg

I would be interested in a 52” with the new style of grip. Please let me know if you currently have one available? If available, how much shipped to Eugene, Oregon 97405?

5-oh

Riverstick wading staffs:
Common complaints with most folding wading staffs are that they get stuck, vibrate in the current, or wear out…Not this one…This is the sturdiest, most durable folding wading staff I have seen.
I have developed, tested and refined the design on my local rivers over the past 8 yrs. The 6061 marine-grade aluminum machined inserts and heavy-walled tubing are designed to be easily self-maintainable, over the long term, with off-the-shelf grips and tips. The bungee cord tension can easily be adjusted by popping the tip off and knotting the cord as needed. A hammer loop (included) has proven to be the perfect holster, making the staff easy to draw/reload with one hand. It includes a wrist strap and a ring just below the grip for clipping onto a retractor to let it hang extended. At 1 lb 10 ozs, it is solid, and built to last. The standard length is 53”, and I can do custom lengths to suit at no extra charge.
I am offering them, with holster, for $95 plus $20 shipping = $115 usd total.
Please pm me for more details.

View attachment 184432 View attachment 184433 View attachment 184434
I think I pm’d you....I want one plz

wakingflies

Received mine today, thank you Rick, one beautiful piece of work.
I'll walk down to the river and put it to work tomorrow morning.
Thanks again
Wakingflies

dj80446

Common complaints with most folding wading staffs are that they get stuck, vibrate in the current, or wear out…Not this one…This is the sturdiest, most durable folding wading staff I have seen.
I have developed, tested and refined the design on my local rivers over the past 8 yrs. The 6061 marine-grade aluminum machined inserts and heavy-walled tubing are designed to be easily self-maintainable, over the long term, with off-the-shelf grips and tips. The bungee cord tension can easily be adjusted by popping the tip off and knotting the cord as needed. A hammer loop (included) has proven to be the perfect holster, making the staff easy to draw/reload with one hand. It includes a wrist strap and a ring just below the grip for clipping onto a retractor to let it hang extended. At 1 lb 10 ozs, it is solid, and built to last. The standard length is 53”, and I can do custom lengths to suit at no extra charge.

Would like to order one of these, but would like a little more info.

dj80446

I would like to order one of these. I think I sent a pm.

herkileez

WFF Supporter
I have more available, ready to be built to your length.
Please pm for details.

Attachments

• rs 3.JPG
    rs 3.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
  • rs 6.jpg
    rs 6.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: et

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts